Love Myself♥ Love Myself♥ Love Myself♥ Love Myself♥ Love Myself♥

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1 Dec 2010

Good Bye to November and Say Hi to December~
Wow... So fast to the end of year.. All Dai gor lui and Dai gor zai luu...~~

Wake up and go "Boon Boooonnnnn"~ Drive with the Auto car~ But only at The Store Parking== My skill really Cha Sui meh? 

After that go eat breakfast with Ang Keh Heng, LOL...
Then go watch movie with Ang and Fishh~~ We watch at MBO.. Damn Cold man~ So less people watch it~


Rapunzel =)

Quick nice ya~ hiak hiak.. A funny and romantic story~ But I so confuse.. Why Wednesday not half price ma? This MBO "makan" money ke? >.<

Then, back home online and type blog lor.. haha.. Going to study science.. But What I know about science in my mind? KOSONG!! xD

My dinner is "Asam Laksa".. What a nice Daddy for us =)
Really delicious man~ 
My daddy really pro lar =) Thanks to my lovely daddy~ 

Going to study soon~ ngek ngek~ BuhBye~~ =)
  
English broken cause I'm learning english now.. Ngek ngek.. I hope can learn for speak too~ hehhee.....

因為你 一切都只因為你 然而你 卻不曾懂得.....♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment